Pelaajaporssi.Net - Salibandy.Org

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 1 viesti ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: 16.6.2017 11:35 
Poissa

While I find the icy blues and crystals very beautiful, I am more interested in the more festive selection this time around. This is primarily because I am starting my first dedicated Christmas bracelet and I have earmarked some of these new pieces to go on it. I have to have the adorable Christmas Puppy and Red Nosed Reindeer, and the Pandora Holly murano looks beautiful in live shots. I would also like the pandora Dainty Bow clip and safety chain to add a little delicacy to the design. Overall, I think this is a really nice Winter release from Pandora, with a nice mix of dramatic wintry blues and cute festive reds as usual. The Feathers collection is also nicely done, even if I wll be purchasing any of the pieces, and I particularly like the Feathered clip and the Angel Wings locket charm.However I do sometimes wish that Pandora would do something a little more quirky when it comes to their holiday charms, a lot of these motifs pandora charms online sale we have seen before.
Pandora Dainty Bow bangle is pretty bow clasp would be ideal for showcasing some pieces from either collection. Consequently, I have put together a mini floral styling featuring the Cherry Blossom murano, the retired pearl Pandora Garden Pandora Love Charms Odyssey pendant and the pink Pandora Primrose Meadow. For me, the Pandora Filled with Romance is one of them! I love its vintage look, and the Gothic tones of its darker ornate detailing. It is wonderfully versatile and its size means that it would be a great centrepiece too although it can be hard to style with other pandora charms for the same reason.
A couple of my lovely readers have already got to see all the new beads in store and they have come back with some fab live shots that showcase the whole collection very Cheap Pandora Charms nicely. Next up, we have a closer look at the pandora Our Special Day, pandora Poetic Blooms Heart, Spring Time pendant and one of the new pandora Vintage letters. Most franchises will also allow you to pay the difference and upgrade to the Roseor pave clasp bracelets, too!
The pave star safety chain may not be the most original in concept, it is essentially two Twinkle Twinkle clips with a chain in between them but it is pretty and will go with any number of different bracelet pandora charms uk sale styles.
Pandora are among the events sponsors and have created a limited edition of Pandora Vienna Opera Ball charm to celebrate the occasion.The charm is a specially engraved version of the Pandora Unforgettable Moments pendant. It has been handed out to guests at the ball, but is also available to purchase exclusively from pandora store. The Pandora Marvellous Mickey murano is also available to purchase now, and offers a Pandora UK Store super cute baby pink design with different coloured Mickey Mouse silhouettes. I would have preferred it if it were a Minnie design, as I associate pink more with her but hey, that is probably just me stereotyping. The Pandora Pink Mickey enamel charm matches a lot of existing Disney Parks merchandise.

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 1 viesti ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia

MAINOS

Haluatko mainostaa tässä? Ota yhteyttä smuli(at)salibandy.org