Pelaajaporssi.Net - Salibandy.Org

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 1 viesti ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: 7.3.2017 09:07 
Poissa

I was up late one night, surf-shopping for shoes, when I happened upon an article in "Competitor Magazine" announcing that the publication had awarded its "Editor's Choice" pick for August 2016 to Vazee Pace v2 new balance 1300.Did that get my attention? You bet. I respect a shoe that earns praise from editors who probably see hundreds of new footwear introductions every month. Then, along comes a "Runner's World" review of the same product. Holy training shoe! "Runner's World" handed the Vazee Pace v2 "Best Debut" honours.

When two publications I respect commended the new balance 1400 running shoe, I had to find out whether these editor’s kudos were on the mark or just hype. The New Balance Pace v2 story begins with a prestigious pedigree: Few runners I have encountered have negative things to say about the brand. This New Balance shoe is manufactured for both style and speed, featuring woven mesh overlays that do double duty as attractive embellishments while providing a comfortable fit.I like the blown rubber that helps repel everything I manage to pick up on the trail — and the bootie construction and no-sew applications fused to the shoe as well.

Precision flex grooves and midsole innovations could make you feel like a superhero — minus the ability to fly, of course; yet fly you will on the new balance 1500 that has yet to meet a foot it couldn’t hug thanks to the space age material used to form the midfoot saddle.It expands. It contracts. You might think you’re getting customised kicks when you see how the 2090 conforms to your foot and who are we to challenge your opinion?

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 1 viesti ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia

MAINOS

Haluatko mainostaa tässä? Ota yhteyttä smuli(at)salibandy.org