Pelaajaporssi.Net - Salibandy.Org

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia [ DST ]

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 3 viestiä ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: 15.5.2018 11:44 
Poissa

5 reasons why Pochettino will stay at Spurs rather than join Chelsea

Kuva

sbobet222 Tottenham Hotspur fans have been waking up this morning to the newspaper speculation that Chelsea are considering a move for Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino, should they decide to part company with Antonio Conte. Personally, I think it’s no more than newspaper b*llshit, but it did get me thinking of why would Pochettino stay at Spurs, rather than move across London to Stamford Bridge. Here are five reasons why Pochettino will be with us next season.

1. Dignity

The Spurs boss has previously spoken about how he would rather be a farmer than manage Arsenal, I would like to think this would apply to Chelsea also considering the rivalry.

2. Champions League

Would Pochettino really want to go and manage in the Europa League after guiding Spurs to a third successive Champions League campaign? Chelsea may have enjoyed success in recent years, but we are still the bigger club.

3. Roman Abramovich

While the Russian is happy to open his purse strings more often than Daniel Levy, it comes with massive uncertainty. Abramovich is known to be rash and has no problem in showing his managers the exit door if they don’t meet his expectations.

4. New Spurs stadium

Pochettino has spoken about building a project at Spurs and would certainly want to lead the team out for the first campaign at the new stadium. sbobet222

5. Daniel Levy

Probably the most important point of all is Daniel Levy. The Spurs chairman knows just how important Pochettino is to his football club, he is the glue that keeps everything together. If Poch went, it would create a huge level of unrest amongst the players, which would likely lead to some of our stars wanting out.

Pochettino has also previously spoken of the excellent relationship he has with Levy, something he would unlikely have at Chelsea. In summary, Levy needs to back Pochettino in the transfer market, share his vision to take the club to the next level and the rumours will go away. sbobet222

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 18.5.2018 11:56 
Poissa

Liverpool plan Champions League victory parade

Kuva

ลิ้ ง sbo Plans have been put in place for a victory parade for Liverpool should they win the Champions League later this month. Jurgen Klopp's side play Real Madrid in the final in Kiev on May 26. Proposals for a celebration have already been drawn up because of the logistics involved, which are complicated by the city hosting the Three Festivals Tall Ships Regatta and the Bordeaux Wine Festival the same weekend.

Victory in Ukraine would see the team return on Sunday, May 27 to take an open-top coach along Liverpool's waterside with the route finishing close to the Liverpool Olympia concert venue. "Regardless of whether you are a Red, Blue or not a football fan at all, an event like this has a hugely positive impact and will once again shine the international spotlight on the city," said Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson.

"We are all tremendously proud of LFC's achievement and you can already feel the buzz around the city ahead of the final. "The club requested the parade takes place on the Sunday, and even though it's already a busy day for the city, we want to make sure we are ready to give them the heroes' welcome they deserve should they win. ลิ้ ง sbo

"I understand there will be disappointment for those fans who are unable to get back from Kiev in time, but it was a similar situation in 2005 and we have to be guided by the club in terms of the date and time. "We're keeping everything crossed for the final and hope the team and the fans do Liverpool proud in Kiev as they have throughout the competition." ลิ้ ง sbo

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 29.5.2018 10:22 
Poissa

Gareth Bale transfer news: Huge Tottenham update leaves clear path for Man Utd, Chelsea

Kuva

wwwpic5678 GARETH BALE will NOT be returning to Tottenham despite looking increasingly likely to leave Real Madrid this summer. The Wales star sounded out a warning to his current employers on Saturday night after his two-goal Champions League final cameo.

But Sky Sports report that Tottenham are not an option for the 29-year-old because they are not interested in bringing him back to the Premier League. Bale, who came off the bench to help seal Real Madrid’s third consecutive Champions League title, insists he needs to be playing regularly and will hold talks with the board this week.

Manchester United are the front-runners to sign him, but Chelsea and Liverpool also hold an interest while Tottenham have a clause in his contract to give them the first option. However it now appears they will not take the option leaving him free to join one of their rivals. Danny Murphy, though, had urged Tottenham to make a move for their former player.

“If he [Bale] is not as bothered about money - we’re all obsessing about how much he earns and how much he needs to go - the one place he was happiest and played his best football was Tottenham, and is there a possibility they could do a deal for him somehow?,” Murphy said on talkSPORT.

“I mean a deal as in ‘look, we’ll do you a favour here, but we want first option on Kane in a year or two'. “So there’s some sort of agreement that they [Real] get the first option [on Harry Kane].

“I’m just thinking there are ways and means.
“If Bale is the type of lad - and I think he is - who just wants to be content with life, because he’s won everything anyway and earns a good living - he’s got enough dough to last a lifetime. “Tottenham was his happiest time in football, I think he’s still got a pad there, so it’s not beyond the realms that going into the new stadium Tottenham and Levy could pull a rabbit out a hat.” wwwpic5678

Immediately after scoring his two goals Bale sent Florentino Perez and Zinedine Zidane a warning about his future, stressing he wants to play more. “I feel I should be playing week-in and week-out and I haven’t been,” said Bale. “I haven’t been playing as much as I would like and I’m going to have to sit down in the summer and seriously think about what move I’m going to make next. “I feel like there’s still a lot more to give for me and that’s why I need to be playing week-in and week-out and that’s what I need to be doing.”

However Bale is now being priced at around £200m which could see even United baulk at signing him. United may look to use Anthony Martial as part of the deal to bring the price down but will refuse to be drawn on negotiations for David de Gea. Madrid’s new valuation, when including the wages he would demand, would see United need to shell out an incredible £320m. Former United midfielder Paul Scholes would love to see Bale at Old Trafford next season but feels a potential transfer is unlikely.

“Can I see it happening? No, not really,” said Scholes, speaking at an official UEFA Champions League Final viewing party at London’s Sky Garden. “The only reason he’d want to leave Real Madrid would be if they wanted him to go. Could he come to United then? I hope so. Every United fan would want him: great ability, great talent, scores great goals. “If it’s possible then I hope it happens. But I don’t see it happening.” wwwpic5678

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 3 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia [ DST ]

MAINOS

Haluatko mainostaa tässä? Ota yhteyttä smuli(at)salibandy.org